Music and Mindfulness Tools for Compassionate Introverts
Stretch Your Energy Further into the Day and Recharge Quicker On the Go
Live Each Day EXCITED by Your Calling to Serve Others
WITHOUT feeling drained at the end of the day…
WITHOUT secondary interactions zapping the focus needed for your primary work…
WITHOUT feeling sluggish the morning after (AKA introvert hangover)…
What’s standing in your way? STRESS! The more introverted your personality, the more that the following situations cause you stress, deplete your energy, and interrupt your flow at work:
- High number of brief, casual interactions throughout the day
- Debates or competitive activities
- Expectations of multi-tasking
- Work spaces with a lot of movement or general “busyness”
- Environments filled with background noise
- Frequent interruptions that pull you away from what you’re doing
- Bright lights, clutter, and close quarters
- Meetings with more than two people in attendance (including you)
- “Team” projects or brainstorming sessions
- Need to make tough decisions quickly
Is Stress a Barrier to Your Health and Happiness?
A little stress goes a long way! Use the Stress Effects Tool below to find out what it’s capable of when left to fester. Though you might be surprised by the potential of stress to damage a body, most of it is preventable and reversible.
Why Being a Good “Listener” is Your Best Defense Against Stress
Stress doesn’t work its destruction silently. But it is QUIET…at first. Long before alarm bells go off, alerting you to the 100+ possible dysfunctions in the search tool above, the warning signs are there.
Unfortunately, when stress ramps up, internal awareness shifts to an external preoccupation. Put another way, you shut out real-time feedback from your mind and body, information you need to properly protect them.
Sign up below to join a free, 7-day challenge to re-establish your connection with mind and body. Master the “listening skills” needed to intercept your body’s earliest distress calls. You’ll get a new exercise delivered to your inbox each day that progressively re-trains your focus on important health and wellness indicators.