Illustrated Health & Wellness Habit Tracker (Download)
A visual wellness tracker for recording food, water, and caffeine intake habits. Increase consistency of self-care practices such as relaxation exercises, regular movement, and energy monitoring as well.
Delivered via email as a downloadable PDF file (8 pages) for home printing or digital journaling on tablet, smartphone, or desktop computer.
I dropped almost 30 pounds using the Noom weight loss program, and I’ve been determined to keep that weight off. I come back to this habit tracker regularly to check in on my eating habits and see where I am in my average daily calorie intake. I’m a very visual person, so I appreciate how this tracker is laid out – I can make daily comparisons in a jiffy. Since it’s based on the same system I used to lose weight, I know it’s reliable in helping me maintain my weight, too.
Ever wonder how exercise, meal type and size, caffeine, water, relaxation activities, etc. affect your energy levels throughout the day? Track your daily habits to see those connections visually laid out right in front of you. Make it easier to optimize healthy habits like water and caffeine intake, periodic body movement, and relaxation breaks throughout the day.
Get an accurate, real-time look at your habits to help you set and achieve realistic wellness goals with a pre-designed, bullet journal habit tracker. This quick and simple habit tracking tool increases your accountability with daily entries and weekly reflection on progress, goals, and impact. It’s designed to be comprehensive with the option to use only what you need.
What are bullet journals, also called BuJos? They refer to a customizable journaling style that features stickers, drawings, and other visual designs organized in distinct spatial sections. They incorporate checklists, bullet points, and other list-making prompts for habit tracking and personal planning. While BuJos in a traditional sense require a lot of time and creativity to set up from scratch, our pre-made pages come ready for you to use immediately. You still benefit from the best part of the BuJo method: a quick, fill-in-the-blank journaling practice.
Is the Health & Wellness Habit Tracker Right for You?
This habit tracker is a good fit if you want to:
- See an accurate measure of your baseline calorie, water, and/or caffeine intake levels
- Set optimal food, water, and caffeine intake goals from our standardized wellness calculators
- Track progress toward meeting the intake goals you set for yourself
- Start food journaling, an exercise shown to double weight loss and lead to insights that keep the weight off long-term
- Log calories and daily food intake the same way as the Noom weight loss and maintenance program without paying for a monthly membership
- Add wellness activities such as meditation or breathwork into your daily routine
- Explore bullet journals, or BuJos, but don’t have the time, desire, or artistic skills to design your own pages
- Make the switch to illustrated or visual-themed journals as a replacement for narrative journaling
- Take steps to toward better self-care and increased self-awareness
What are the Benefits of Using a Habit Tracker?
As a habit modification tool, tangible behavior trackers provide an advantage over willpower alone for 5 reasons you should not ignore:
- A habit is a subconscious mechanism deliberately orchestrated by your brain to preserve energy otherwise consumed by conscious decision-making. This lack of awareness leads to inaccurate perception of habit frequency when relying on hindsight.
- Willpower is a fickle resource. For starters, it fizzles out if you use too much of it too often. It also seemingly disappears in the presence of stress or absence of sleep. While dedicated training builds willpower endurance, when you stop training you lose those gains over time.
- Relying on self-control alone is not the most reliable approach to successful habit modification. Establishing automatic responses that run in the background of your mind guarantee long-lasting habit changes.
- Tracking specific behaviors increases your motivation to stick with them, combined with basic knowledge of habit formation.
- Around 45% of everyday behaviors are habitual. To change a habit, you must change your awareness of it.
What do I do with my digital journal once I've downloaded it?
Check out this video for 5 ways to use your new journal or tracker, whether on paper or your favorite digital device.
Flexible Digital or Print Use
After purchase, you’ll receive an instant download link for a PDF file via email. Import this PDF document into your favorite digital device such as a tablet or smartphone that allows for commenting or “mark-up,” meaning that you’ll be able to write with your finger or stylus directly onto each page of the journal.
Alternatively, print the journal pages to any sized paper by adjusting your printer settings. Hole punch and keep in a binder, fold to make a booklet, create a notebook with a home binding system, or use any other organization method you prefer.
Noom Quick-Start Guide
You get a brief introduction to the Noom food logging method and calculations that’s easy to follow even if you never participated in the program. The guide also includes color-coded reference charts for foods that Noom recommends you eat either without limits, in moderation, or sparingly to help you meet your calorie goals more easily.
We’ve curated the best calculators for realistic goal-setting when it comes to BMI, calorie, and water targets.
Visual Journal Page Layout
Add variety to traditional journaling methods with fun and engaging illustrated pages. The visual emphasis makes it easier to look back and find patterns in your habits. The illustrated design also aids in recording your daily routine quickly. Save yourself the time investment of building beautiful BuJo (bullet journal) pages from scratch.
Free Writing Page
Reflect on the changes you’ve made to your sleep habits in addition to the effects of these changes on the blank reflection page. It’s easier to see where to go with your sleep hygiene if you can easily look back on where you’ve been.
Due to the non-returnable nature of this digital product, there will be NO REFUNDS after purchase unless your order is incorrect.
Please refer to the Payments and Refunds Policy as part of our Terms & Conditions for additional details. You must agree to these Terms & Conditions to complete any purchase during the checkout process.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I track my habits in the Health & Wellness Habit Tracker?
Track the habits you’re looking to change daily whenever possible! Consistency is key to eliminating or forming habits.
That being said, if you just want to take stock of your current habit frequency or patterns, tracking for a few days will paint a good picture of your baseline. Tracking every several months after establishing a habit is a good maintenance practice as well.
Again, consistency plays a key role in any self-care habit, so setting a schedule to make time for the habit of tracking your habits will help it stick.
How many entries does the Health & Wellness Habit Tracker accommodate?
The tracker includes different pages to record your:
- Food intake and calories
- Water and caffeine consumption
- Relaxation interventions
- Exercise time and frequency
- Energy levels throughout the day
- Reflections on your progress and experiences
- Additional acts of self-care
The advantage of a downloadable digital habit tracker, delivered via a PDF file, is that you get to print unlimited copies of each page. You also get to choose which pages you want to print, based on the habits you’re interested in tracking.
Is this habit tracker subject to any use restrictions?
This tracker is intended for adult informational and entertainment purposes only. It does not serve to diagnose any medical condition; nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical or mental health treatment. For that, you should make an appointment with a qualified health care provider.
Furthermore, if you are currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is highly recommended that you use this habit tool with their guidance for the best results.
The Health & Wellness Habit Tracker is restricted to your own personal use only. If you love this tracker please direct friends, family, and acquaintances to the website to purchase a copy for themselves. You are NOT allowed to resell, lend, share, or otherwise distribute this product in accordance with copyright law without written permission directly from The Balanced Introvert.
When will I get the habit tracker that I purchased?
A digital download link of a PDF file of the tracker is delivered instantly upon payment approval during the checkout process. If you don’t get an email with a download link for your habit tracker within 15 minutes of completing your order, check the spam or junk folder in your email. If you don’t see it there, email us directly at [email protected] and provide your order number.
What if I don’t receive my digital order?
If you experience any issues with an order, please email us at [email protected]. Include your order number and the name of the item you purchased for faster assistance. We look forward to helping you get underway with your new self-care practice.